This is the home page of Matti Niemenmaa, AKA Deewiant. In its current form, it just houses some released programming projects of mine, most notably the Befunge stuff.
You can find them by having a look at the navigation: on a decent graphical web browser, it should be somewhere to the left. Otherwise, it should be at the bottom of this (and every) page.
Not all minor updates are included here. More detail about what is included in an update can often be found on the corresponding sub-page.
- list-tries version 0.5.
- New year, new Glob release: 0.7.
- New GPG key.
- Glob version 0.6.1, with an important bug fix for Windows.
- Glob version 0.6.
- list-tries version 0.4.
- list-tries version 0.3.
- CCBI to version 2.1.
- Fixed the memory vs. time plots in the Fungicide rankings.
- CCBI to version 2.0, at last. Don’t miss this: it’s awesome!
- Mycology to version 2010–04–01: major updates.
- Mycology results comparison updated.
- Fungicide arrives, along with the Fungicide rankings.
- Fungify arrives.
- list-tries to version 0.2.
- Coadjute to version 0.1.0.
- list-tries bumped to version 0.1.
- Upgraded Pipe to 2.1.2: only documentation is changed.
- I revoked my old GPG key: the new key is available at the old location.
- Bow before the list-tries version 0.0.
- Brought DeewiantSudoku here from the murky depths of my hard drive.
- dobelx64 1.0.0 is here.
- Minor Mycology update.
- Mycology update with a minor bugfix.
- Mycology update with an important bugfix.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.20; only one change, in FILE.
- Mycology update with a few bugfixes.
- 64-bit Linux binaries of CCBI now on offer!
- The Linux binaries of CCBI are now built with LDC.
- Glob up to version 0.4.
- Coadjute is here at last: version 0.0.1.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.19; a minor change in STRN and compatibility updates for new compilers+Tango.
- Glob up to version 0.3.2.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.18.
- Minor Mycology update.
- Mycology results comparison updated with many new interpreter versions.
- Glob up to version 0.3.
- Glob up to version 0.2.
- Pipe up to version 2.1.1.
- Pipe up to version 2.1.0.
- Mycology update, changes and bugfixes.
- Mycology results comparison updated for the first time in a long while, many changes.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.15, a minor bugfix.
- Mycology update, some bugfixes.
- Mycology update, SCKE-in-SOCK case works now as well.
- Mycology update, with SOCK and SCKE tests now expecting a properly working
- CCBI up to version 1.0.14.
- Mycology update, tests the new version of the SUBR fingerprint and fixes another important concurrency testing bug.
- Mycology update, with a new fingerprint (DATE) and an important concurrency-related bug fix.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.13.
- Mycology update, with bugfixes and tests for the new
Dinstruction of FILE.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.12.
- Pipe up to version 2.0.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.9.
- Update Mycology: test whether null bytes in the source are handled correctly.
- Added Pipe.
- Bugfix to Mycology: in mycouser.b98, an
rwas forgotten where a
- CCBI up to version 1.0.8: no longer crashes when invalid values are given to
- GDC has a bug which results in problems for CCBI, hence the latest CCBI Linux binary is now compiled with DMD.
- Minor bugfix to Mycology:
Jtest in SUBR was misaligned, resulting in an incorrect BAD.
- Minor bugfixes to Mycology—
Dfailing in TOYS resulted in no error message, and
Rerror messages were somewhat incorrect.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.7.
- Minor addition to Mycology: the test for
yas a pick instruction is a bit stronger now.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.7a:
yas a pick instruction didn’t work quite right.
- Minor bugfix to Mycology—time output for hours <= 10 was incorrect.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.6a.
- The CCBI Linux binary is now stripped with sstrip, reducing its size significantly.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.6b.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.5.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.6.
- Minor bugfix to Mycology—a missing
;caused a messed-up error message.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.4.
- The CCBI Linux binary is now compiled with GDC.
- A changelog is now linked to from the CCBI page.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.4a.
Some updates to Mycology: a reflection test added to
f8+yand not-implemented messages for
ochanged from BAD to UNDEF.
Later that day: PERL fingerprint is now tested with “5–1” instead of “2+2”.
- The Linux binary for CCBI is now compiled with optimizations enabled.
CCBI up to version 1.0.3e, only optimizations.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.3d, with no functionality changes.
- Added a Linux binary download, as people seem to have trouble compiling it (GDC 0.24 and Tango is not a good combination).
- Mycology updated.
- CCBI up to version 1.0.3c. No functionality changes.
- The CCBI Windows binary is now compressed with UPX which makes it quite a bit smaller.
- Permalinks in subdirectories were broken, fixed that. Thanks to Lee Houghton for the bug report.
- Buttons added to the About page.
- An automatically generated permalink is now present on every page, to ease linking.
- Further updates to the Mycology results comparison.
Updated CCBI to version 1.0.3b. No functionality changes.
Also, redid site structure and build process, hence there’s more than just this index page now. With it comes content, the main thing being the Mycology results comparison.
- Corrected some typos in Mycology messages.
- Updated CCBI to version 1.0.3.
- Added GPG public key.
- Updated CCBI to version 1.0.2. Should be easier to get to compile now, as it doesn’t rely on my personal compiler settings like it accidentally did before.
- Added ASiP.
Still writing all the HTML by hand, which would be too much of a pain for the Mycology test result pages. That’s on hold until I get the time to find or code a nice DSL to make things easier.
- Site launch.